Zelda Problems:Pots Zelda Problems:Pots

I like how you tried to make this very FBF. It bothers me a little that they eyes arent animated when the rest of the body is. The joke isnt very original, but still a fairly good one, and you came up with a pretty good way of delivering it. But the song choice for link smashing the pots at the end could've been better, it didnt fit the "slow" pace he was throwing the pots, and keep in mind not evenone on this site/the internet will like listening to metal, even if it's for a small amount of time. Keep practising though, I see a lot of potential here :D

A story of Love? A story of Love?

I'm not sure if this was meant to be funny, because it wasn't really. It may have helped with some audio, becuase then you con deliver your lines in a humourous way. I'm also not a fan of tweeny animations so thats why you have a really low score. Keep at it though :)

Haris responds:

Thanks. It was an experiment :)
I will keep getting better

Bumming Quest Alpha Bumming Quest Alpha

I don't think everyone quite understood that this is an ALPHA version of the game (meaning it is unfinsihed). And what he's got so far looks good to me!

And Lasse? The very first loading screen saying "Let's Go"? The font either doesnt work on my computer or the G in "go" is actually broken and looks like a block.